TART CHERRY AND AVOCADO SMOOTHIE BOWL
Good morning, lovelies! This high-fat, moderate protein smoothie bowl will make your hormones sing and keep your blood sugar stable until your next meal. Nourishing, healthy, yet tasty food- that’s what I’m all about!
- 1/2 cup organic tart cherry juice ( one of nature’s best anti- inflammatories)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups spinach (if it’s frozen you won’t even taste it!)
- 1/2 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt or full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop Bulletproof collagen vanilla or half scoop Vega Sport vanilla protein
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
Blend, enjoy and garnish with Lily’s chocolate chips! This should keep you satisfied for 3-5 hours! For real!
If you’re looking for something chock full of antioxidants and healthy fats for breakfast (and I really hope you are!) then this berry-licious smoothie bowl is just for you!
This smoothie gives you all the healthy fats , fiber, and antioxidants you need for happy, healthy hormones.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 2 tbs ground flax seeds
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder (I use Vega Sport Vanilla)
- 1 tbs of your favorite nut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- handful of goji berries
- handful of walnuts
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
Blend and top with goji berries, oats, and walnuts, or whatever topping you fancy!
Health Coach Jenna
This chocolate cherry smoothie bowl makes for the perfect nourishing breakfast, as it’s full of antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein to fuel your brain and hormones throughout your day!
CHOCOLATE CHERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL 🍒🍒🍒
•1 1/2 cup non dairy unsweetened milk ( please not soy!)
• 1/2 cup frozen cherries
•1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Vega Sport Vanilla)
•1 tbs raw cacao powder
• 1 tbs chia seeds or flax seeds
• pinch of sea salt
•pinch of cinnamon
•optional- 1 scoop Bulletproof collagen protein powder
Blend about 60 seconds and pour in bowl. Top with your favorite things. I topped mine with goji berries, Bob’s Redmill organic rolled oats, walnuts, and Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips.
Health Coach Jenna