These peanut butter chocolate clusters rock my world. They’re just so good, and way too easy to make. Chances are you have all the ingredients (there are only seven) sitting in your pantry already. So next time you have a sweet tooth, instead of buying some store bought junk, try these instead!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Clusters:
- 1 cup natural, no sugar added peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons cacao
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- baking paper
- Take your PB, maple syrup and coconut oil and put in saucepan over low heat. Stir until nice and smooth.
- Add your vanilla and cacao to the mixture.
- Take off heat and add the oats and salt.
- Scoop mixture with a spoon and place onto a tray lined with baking paper in round balls (they look like little blobs but when they cool off they actually look really pretty!)
- Let harden in the freezer for a few hours and then enjoy!
- Best if stored in the fridge afterwards.
Health Coach Jenna