A vegan and grain-free chocolate chip cookie that doesn’t taste like cardboard? Why yes they DO exist! These chocolate chip cookies are like a soft, buttery cloud of deliciousness.
In my house, these chocolate-chip cookies are pretty much a staple. I quite often find myself making a batch, and sometimes I put them in the freezer to have for later. They rock my world. Bonus is that they are super easy to make!
- 1 and ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips (I use Lily’s sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder and set aside
- In another medium bowl, mix together creamy almond butter, coconut oil. maple syrup, with a hand or electric mixer
- Add wet ingredients and dry and mix again until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge for about 15-30 minutes
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray well
- Form into cookies (about 2 tablespoons each)
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Will stay good for 5-7 days or freeze for longer!
Enjoy lovely! And please let me know in the comments section below how you liked them! And make sure to tag any of your photos with #HealthierNotions so I can see your creations!!
Health Coach Jenna