Your hormones can either work for you, or against you. When they are balanced you feel content and grounded, but when they are out of whack, you feel completely out of sync and out of control.
Your hormones control your mood, your health, and your fertility, so it’s crucial to get them to their optimal levels.
If your PMS or perimenopause symptoms are getting in the way of your relationships and interfering with your ability to enjoy life, then your hormones need some love.
10 Signs Your Hormones Are Out of Control Quiz:
1. Your mood is pretty much unpredictable. You experience waves of anxiety, irritability, crying, or anger.
2. You “need” a glass of wine to go to sleep, or to get through the end of your day.
3. You have no energy when you wake up in the mornings. It would be impossible to do anything without having your coffee first. Coffee is pretty much required for you to lift your head off the pillow.
4. You have uncontrollable weight gain, and nothing you do can get the pounds off.
5. You are experiencing hair loss.
6. Your memory is failing you. Why did you walk into the room in the first place? What was it you were even saying?
7. Brain fog and difficulty concentrating is starting to get in the way of your daily life.
8. You have painful periods. Without an Advil and/or a heating pad you can’t function. You might even have to take off work the first day of your cycle.
9. You have irregular periods or no periods at all.
10. Your patience runs thin (or you have none at all!) the week or two before your period.
Did any of these sound familiar? If you answered yes to two or more of these, then your hormones definitely need some love.
And you’re not alone. I know what it’s like because I’ve been there.
For years my hormones were out of control, but then one day I received the results of a very important test. The explanation for how I was feeling had been found! And what I discovered was that my hormones were far from balanced.
My hormones were out of control.
Chances are you’ve met with a conventional doctor, and they told you your options were limited to birth control pills, anti-depressants, or anti-anxiety medicine.
But I’m here to tell you there are other options!
I know because today my hormones are balanced, without the use of birth control or mood medications.
And I also know because I now help women do the very same in my practice with my 2- Step Protocol:
- Investigate- We will test your hormone levels to see exactly what is going on.
- Get to the root – We will install therapies such as lifestyle adjustments, targeted supplements, and tailored food plans to get to the underlying cause and bring relief.
If your hormones are running the show, and you’d like to get back in control, then I encourage you to schedule your consultation with me today.
Hormonal balance is achievable.
Health Coach Jenna