Those who know me are familiar with my obsession with peanut butter and chocolate. That’s why these cookies stole my heart. With only 5 ingredients they are super simple to make, and 100% delicious.
5- Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (the kind with no added oil or sugar)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + a sprinkle of sea salt to add on top
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips ( I like these from Thrive), or you can make your own and cut up the chocolate in small squares
- Mix and put dough in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out chilled dough and roll into balls and place on lined baking tray.
- Press down with a fork, sprinkle a bit of sea salt on top,and stick in oven on 325F degrees heat for 10 minutes.
Enjoy guys! Let me know how you like them! If you take any pics tag me@HealthierNotions on Instagram. I love to see your creations!
Health Coach Jenna