If you are a peanut butter lover (and if you’re not, what’s wrong with you?!), then these cookies are right up your alley. I especially enjoy these because the are A) Simple to make B) Give you SO much return for the little effort put in and C) Only have 4 ingredients, and ones that you most likely have around the house already.
These are my go-to cookies, y’all. If there is nothing around the house and I have a hankering for some sweet (aka emergency!), I make these guys.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (the kind with no added oil or sugar)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + a sprinkle of sea salt to add on top
- Mix and put dough in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out chilled dough and roll into balls and place on lined baking tray.
- Press down with a fork, sprinkle a bit of sea salt on top,and stick in oven on 325F degrees heat for 10 minutes.
Enjoy guys! Let me know how you like them! If you take any pics tag me @HealthierNotions on Instagram. I love to see your creations!
Health Coach Jenna