Peanut Butter. Chocolate. I really don’t think it gets much better than this. For those of you who have a sweet tooth like me, having healthy dessert options on hand means you are less likely to eat unhealthy sweets.
This peanut butter chocolate fudge, however, is the perfect combination of sweet and creamy, leaving your sweet tooth satisfied without all the refined ingredients. They are also a perfect dessert to make when having company. Simply prepare the fudge, stick it in the freezer, and whilst cooking dinner and dining, the fudge will be freezing! Your guests will thank you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 2 hours
- 1 cup natural peanut butter ( the kind you have to stir because the oil separates)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 4 ounces quality dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cream peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and sea salt in a bowl
2. Pour mixture into a 8×6 baking dish, lined with parchment paper
3. Top with chopped chocolate and freeze for two hours
4. Remove from freezer, carefully remove fudge by lifting edges of parchment paper
5. Cut into 1 inch squares and store in freezer separated by parchment paper