This delicious breakfast treat (or after-dinner snack) includes chia seeds, a plant food that helps to draw out toxins from the liver. Chia seeds are high in protein, fiber, and Omega 3’s so they make you feel full and satiated.
It’s the perfect breakfast meal for those on the go!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 3 servings
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut milk (I prefer coconut milk) or nut milk (homemade nut milk recipes here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/delicious-nut-milk-recipe)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- goji berries, cocao nibs (optional)
- In a large jar, combine all of the ingredients and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into 3 small bowls or glasses and refrigerate until it thickens into a pudding-like consistency, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with goji berries, cocao nibs, or whatever else you fancy! Have fun with it.
This is a delicious treat and keeps in the fridge for 1 week.